I worked on everything in this scene besides the cars, fences, and some small props.
Worked on layout composition, shader, road, sidewalk.
Worked on layout composition, shader, road, sidewalk, props.
Worked on layout composition, shader, road, walls, decals, sidewalk, props.
I was in charge of taking this map to completion. Worked on layout composition, shader, road, dceals, props.
I was a Pod lead for this map of 3 artists. Worked on layout composition, shader, road, sidewalk, props.
I was a Pod lead for this map of 3 artists. Worked on layout composition, shader, road, terrain, walls, decals, props.
I was a Pod lead for this map of 3 artists and outsource.
Worked on layout composition, rocks, foliage. Worked with Tech art to get water to completion.
I was a Pod lead for this map of 3 artists and outsource.
Worked on layout composition, proxy, shader, sidewalk, Kitbash, props, collaborate with people to get vines and foliage. Worked with others to create modular set for this area
Worked on layout composition, proxy, shader, sidewalk, Kitbash, props, collaborate with people to get vines and foliage.
Photoscanned using 5D cannon, Used software to get tree all the way to completion: Agisoft Photoscan, Maya, Zbrush, Xnormal, Photoshop and Ndo.
Used photoscan info to create tiling bark textures for all the Pine Trees. Rocks from all of these images were also phtoscan and process similarly. Shader was created in Frostbite to get proper specular, detailed normal and moss variation.
Worked on composition layout, treebark, Rocks, decals, foliage
Worked on composition layout, treebark, Rocks, decals, foliage
Worked on composition layout, Rocks, decals, foliage, Worked with others to create bridge.
Rocks were Photoscanned, extracted to using Agisoft, taken to Zbrush to get good UVs out then taken to maya to bake out AO to delight for PBR lighting. Back to Zbrush to close all holes and baked high to low poly in Xnormal. Worked with another tech artist to create a pipeline for the Hardline team.



















No comments:
Post a Comment